QM Cone Crusher
Enquiry about QM Cone Crusher
QM 350 Series Cone Crushers have been designed keeping in mind the unique requirements of plant operations and maintenance professionals. A unique combination of best power utilization per cone diameter, cavity design of higher density, optimized crusher speed and efficient throw define our cone crushers.
The higher cavity density enhances the inter particle crushing action, resulting in more consistent as well as superior product shape (Cubicity). Our QM series cone crushers are readily mountable and efficiently transportable on a portable cone/screen chassis.
|PARAMETERS / MODEL||QM250||QM350||QM550||PM450|
|MAX. INPUT SIZE||153||187||315||260|
|CSS RANGE||26-45 mm||28 – 50 mm||32 – 65 mm||40-65 mm|
|CAPACITY (TPH)||150-350||280 – 500||430-850||350-580|
|MAX. INPUT SIZE||75||85||150||–|
|CSS RANGE||15-30 mm||15-35 mm||16-35 mm||–|
|MOTOR POWER (kW) (HP)||187||220||410||220|
The above mentioned capacities are instantaneous crusher throughput and are dependent on feed gradation, Material Hardness, Material density, Liner wear & profile and environmental conditions like moisture, presence of % dirt/clay/metal etc.It is important to have a System & Process that can provide consistent and graded “Choke” feed to the crusher in order to maximise the performance including Feeder selection, Hopper design, Chute Designs, Feed & Discharge Conveyor selection. PM range of Cone Crushers is designed only for secondary crushing operations.*
- Large clearing stroke
- Highest reduction ratio of materials
- Liner changing is easy and faster
- All components are accessible from the top
- No packing material for mantle and bowl liner
- Counter weight guard for protecting the counter weight and seals
- New design tramp release system makes sure that the crusher setting is instantaneously maintained after passing tramp iron.
- Hydro Static high alloy bronze bearing design provides superior load capability in the dusty, high shock crushing environment.
- Hydraulic motors rotate the bowl for fine control setting adjustments that also rotate the bowl completely out of the adjustment ring threads for liner change out, greatly simplifying liner change.
- The larger clearing stroke independent of liner wear reduces the effort required to clear a stalled crusher, reducing downtime and increasing operator confidence.
- Using the hydraulic motor setting adjustment with the adjustment under load capability makes it easy to balance the crushing circuit and optimize crusher productivity.
- Capable of crushing limestone to hard rock.
- Road ballast to manufactured sand (M Sand).
- Portable plant to stationary installations.
- Superior performance in secondary and tertiary applications.
- Optional :
- The addition of a hydraulic motor, position transducer system to keep track of crusher setting is available