AVGF Grizzly Feeders
Enquiry about AVGF Grizzly Feeders
Propel Grizzly Feeders are efficiently designed for handling large feed rates with coarse blasted rock and also to take the material impact from dump trucks or wheel loaders. The grizzly area is divided into two segments, which improves the scalping efficiency as well as limits the grizzly bar length. Together with designed step height and tapered grizzly bars, Propel Grizzly Feeders eliminate pegging and the efficiency of separation is enhanced.
Propel Grizzly Feeders are meticulously engineered to combine the functions of feeding as well as scalping into one unit, bringing down the cost of having two separate units. Propel grizzly feeders are specially designed for mobile / portable and stationary plant installations.
Propel grizzly feeders are equipped with counter unbalanced electric motor drive for good reliability and offer staple steeples feed rate adjustments. Suitable for horizontal and inclined operating conditions, our Grizzly Feeders are capable of taking heavy shock loads from trucks, shovels as well as loaders.
|Model||Feeder Dimension WxL (mm)||Drive Mechanism||Power (kW)||Capacity (TPH)||Top Feed Size (mm)||Grizzly Area (lxb) (m)||Weight (kg)|
|AVGF 940 V2||900X4100||Electrical unbalanced motors||2×4.2||250||450||1.2 x 0.9||4000|
|AVGF 1142 V2||1100X4200||Electrical unbalanced motors||2×4.2||400||700||1.5 x 1.1||4300|
|AVGF 1344 V2||1300X4400||Electrical unbalanced motors||2X7.5||500||900||1.4 x 1.3||4500|
|AVGF 1353 V2||1300 x 5300||Electrical unbalanced motors||2×7.5||600||900||2.1 x 1.3||6000|
|AVGF 1661||1600 x 6100||Modular Vibrator||22||1000||1200||2.5 x 1.6||11000|
The maximum Feed size to these screens shall be 180 mm & the maximum aperture of media that can be installed is 75 mm. The above mentioned capacities are indicative and are dependent on feed gradation, Material density, moisture, presence of clay etc. The recommended feed size & capacity shall vary based on process and application. Please contact Propel for more information. It is important to have a System & Process that can provide consistent and graded feed to the screen in order to maximise the performance including Chute Designs, Feed & Discharge Conveyor selection. .*
- Well designed feeder body, bolted construction to withstand maximum impact loads and easy maintenance
- Cost effective low profile hardened steel replaceable grizzly cartridge sections
- Cartridge type scalp screen for effective scalp and bypass material to relieve the crusher
- Exposed areas are covered with high wear resistant replaceable wear liners
- Compact and low height construction
- Feeder trough fitted with replaceable wear liners
- Single steeples feed rate adjustment
- Suspended coil springs for best isolation of dynamic loads
- Larger models are fully welded construction for sturdiness and reliability.
- Large models are equipped with high manganese steel replaceable grizzly bars with cartridge type arrangement
- Tapered grizzly bar design eliminates pegging problem and improve the separation efficiency Optional VFD speed adjustment system
- Ready to use structure – swift and easy installation.
- Considerably less operation cost.
- Significantly low power consumption.
- Low investment, low downtime for replacement of parts and consumables